Clients’ Rights & Responsibilities
Your rights as our client are very important.
Regardless of your package purchased, business nature, or IT knowledge, you’ll have peace of mind knowing that professional care and service will be rendered to you every step of the way.
Here’s what you can expect from us:
- You will be assigned a dedicated Project Manager, who will work together with you through every phase of your project.
- If you have a reasonable target launch date for your project, please inform us at the beginning of project so that we can advise you accordingly.
- After you have provided us your contents, it is your right to request for proof-reading and our professional view on how to make the contents better.
- When it comes to Web Design (Look & Feel), we respect your right to make changes to the design or empower our Project Manager to make recommendations. Please note that extensive changes in Design stage will prolong completion of entire project, as we are unable to start programming without confirmation of the Design.
- If your project is a Customized Programming Website, please note that programming can only start after confirmation of the Project Specification Documentation. It is your right to request for the Project Specification Documentation and the milestones.
- When it comes to Programming, we will always adopt our Best-Known-Method to serve your best interests. The Best-Known-Method is based on our knowledge and experience accumulated over the years.
- If you are using our hosting facilities, we will provide you with the technical support, access information and training with regards to Web & Email Hosting.
- Your privacy and confidentiality is very important to us. We will not disclose any sensitive information related to your business to any third parties.
- All domains and/or web hosting belong solely to you. Should you require any assistance with management of the domain and/or hosting, simply inform us and we will support you on them.
- Upon final payment for your project, the ownership of all copyrights and source codes belong to you. You may also request for a copy of your website’s backup, Shutterstock photos, working files, etc. to be sent to you electronically.
- We appreciate hearing from you, and have a channel for you to give us any feedback or compliments. At any juncture which you find necessary to get attention from our management, please send an email with details to firstname.lastname@example.org.
As a valued client, here’s how you can help us:
- We need your help to provide ONE contact window through which all feedback and communication will flow. Please note that the feedback and communication provided by this contact window will be deemed to be from the key decision maker of your company.
- We will mainly communicate through emails, so please check your email account at least once a day. If you have any queries on the status, please feel free to check with your Project Manager.
- For your project to start, you will have to provide us with
1) your company logo (preferably in a high resolution format);
2) website contents (unless you are engaging our copywriting services); and
3) a web design questionnaire which will be given to you upon confirmation of the project.
- Your website contents will have to be provided in an orderly manner so as to minimise errors during project development. The provided text has to allow us to copy and paste, so as to reduce typographical error. For example: sending a text document in an image or photo format will mean that we will have to re-type the document.
- After you have provided us with the contents, please note that any minor changes can be corrected quickly after the programming is done. You will also be trained in amending the contents of your new website. As such, please help us by withholding minor content changes until we train you on using the Content Management System.
- If you provide any images or other contents (e.g. music/video files, scans of newspaper articles, etc.), please ensure that they do not infringe any copyrights or intellectual property rights.
- When providing feedback to us, especially on Design, please strive to give us at least 2-3 specifics about what you do AND don’t like about a design (e.g. please change the square social media buttons to round ones, please change the color theme to have less “red” in it, etc.).
- We believe in providing swift service, and aim to have your new website up and running as soon as possible. For that to happen, we require your assistance in providing timely turnaround of feedback.