Terms & Conditions
The term ‘Verz’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 56 Kallang Pudding Road, #07-05/06 HH@Kallang, Singapore 349328. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. This includes fees and specifications of our packages. For actual fees and specifications, please refer to our formal quotation and contract.
- The accessibility and operation of this website relies on technologies outside our control. We do not guarantee continuous accessibility or uninterrupted operation of our website.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Use of this website and these terms are governed by the laws of Singapore. Any claim relating to use of the website shall be heard by Singapore Courts.
- We may revise these Terms & Conditions at any time by updating this page. You should visit this page from time to time and review the Terms & Conditions because they are binding on you. We may modify or discontinue any information or features that form part of the website at any time, with or without notice to you, and without liability.