Give your customers
the best online experience
Let your customers shop on your site from any device, at any time!
Let your website speak directly to your customers about your products and services.
Set yourself apart from your competitors and leave an impression on your customers with unique eCommerce website design.
our PSG Grant pre-approved eCommerce packages include:
- Choice between two of the top eCommerce platforms in the market
- Mobile-responsive and bespoke designs
- Robust eCommerce features such as product filters, cross-selling, reward point system, payment gateways and many more!
- Comprehensive training and technical support for your new eCommerce site
Your PSG Journey
Why choose Verz as your pre-approved PSG vendor?
12 Years of Web Design and Development Experience
Verz Design is the leading web design and development agency in Singapore with over 12 years of experience providing eCommerce web solutions using Magento and WooCommerce. Whether you wish to expand your business online, improve your brand presence or start an eCommerce business, we are here to work with you every step of the way!
Pre-approved PSG vendor for the 2nd Consecutive Year
As PSG eCommerce vendors for the second consecutive year, IMDA has audited the work we have completed in our first year and approved the quality of our service going into our second year.
We have also expanded our offering to 3 different eCommerce packages—2 Magento packages and 1 WooCommerce (WordPress) package because we believe one size doesn’t fit all.
Easy-to-follow CMS training and technical support
We are with you every step of the way. By offering CMS training and technical support, you can be assured that even after your PSG eCommerce website goes live, you are not left alone in the digital world. We are committed to our clients and go the extra mile to ensure you get the most out of your eCommerce website!
our valuable eCommerce clients
Verz Design acknowledges that we would not be where we are today if not for the trust and cooperation of our valuable clients. These are some of our clients who have worked with us to develop their eCommerce websites.
frequently asked questions
- Registered and operating in Singapore.
- Have a minimum of 30% local shareholding. Company’s Group annual sales turnover should be not more than S$100 million, OR Company’s Group employment size should be no more than 200 employees
- Purchase/lease/subscription of the IT Solutions or equipment must be used in Singapore.
- Get a quotation from a PSG-approved vendor.
- Prepare your latest financial statement.
- Submit your application through the Business Grant Portal (BGP)(just one link). Please remember to have a CorpPass account to transact with the BGP.
You may click here for a step-by-step guide.
- Purchase order or signed acceptance of quotation/contract
- Screenshots showing the company’s name and name of e-commerce solution
- License number(s) of software with minimum one-month usage report
- Receipt or copy of cheque payment
- Bank statement showing the payment