Verz Design is an award-winning creative web development agency founded and established in Singapore. Located in an environment of SMEs and booming businesses, we have set up shop in a strategic location in the central-east, within an inspiring office where creative juices brew and overflow!
If you simply adore the internet, then we could be the company you love to be in. Show us what you got, and we will be in touch with you soon to set up an interview.
We are currently searching for a motivated, passionate and experienced Project Manager to join our creative team. As a Project Manager, you will need to work closely with our clients to understand their requirements, and coordinate with our very own designers and developers from design to programming completion.
Be part of something great today!
- Manage and deliver medium to large size – database driven & custom PHP web development projects
- Prepare project documentation: Milestone Chart, Simple System Design, Change Requests
- Gather and interpret project requirements in order to deploy resources in the most efficient and cost-effective manner
- Work with Account Managers to understand project milestones, and timelines in order to manage resources for various projects simultaneously throughout each project’s lifecycle
- Arbitrate resource or task conflicts and create systems to minimize conflicts
- Work closely with our Designers and Programmers on an ongoing basis and ensure project requirements are met according to clients’ requirements
- Ensure timely updates are being communicated to clients
- Provide Training to clients on how to use their website’s content management system
- Holder of at least a Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a relevant discipline
- Experience in project planning, execution, controlling and project risk management
- Experience in Customised Web Development will be given priority
- A keen learner and dynamic team player, especially in the Information Technology industry
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and be able to multi-task
- Literate in MS Office, latest versions of Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator
- Ability to bring project to successful on-time completion through close monitoring and support
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Proactive, responsible, organized, able to work independently, and gives attention to detail
- Must possess knowledge and provide value-added suggestions whenever discussing projects with clients
This role presents an opportunity for anyone looking to extend his/her experience in the digital industry and simultaneously grow together with our company.