SEM Terms and Conditions
These are the abridged Terms and Conditions of VERZ, which may be updated from time to time by notification in writing. Where a Quotation is executed by VERZ and the Client, the Quotation together with these Conditions (together “the Agreement”) will constitute a contract between the parties. Where there is any manifest inconsistency between the provisions of these Conditions and the Quotation, the provisions of the Quotation will apply. The terms and conditions of the Agreement shall apply as between the parties in respect of the matters described in the Quotation to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions that the Client purports to apply). Each Agreement entered into between the parties constitutes a separate distinct contract.
Acceptance of Terms
- Please read these Terms and Conditions before (“Signing up”) on the Quotation. By (“Signing up”) you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the supply of all Services offered by VERZ DESIGN PTE LTD and/ or its associates, related parties, successors and assigns (collectively referred to as “VERZ”) to any persons (hereinafter referred to as “Client”, “you” or “your”) shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set.
The Client shall pay any and all amounts invoiced by VERZ in relation to the provision of Services in accordance with the following payment terms:
- Full amount payable upon acceptance of this quotation. Campaign will be launched upon receipt of payment.
- Payment is to be made by the Client within 7 days of VERZ’s submission of an invoice.
- A service charge of S$200 per month is payable on all overdue balances. Client will also be responsible for legal fees resulting from legal action against default in payment.
One of our core values is in maintaining high integrity with our employees and clients. You can rest assure that VERZ will continue to support your project until it has been completed, even when full payment has been made. We value your trust in us.
Work Schedule and Completion Date
The VERZ system emphasizes efficiency through clear communication.
- VERZ will work expediently towards completing the project and specifications within a reasonable timeline. However, at its option, Verz may extend the due date by a period not exceeding 21 days by submitting written notice to Client.
- If the project is delayed for above 30 calendar days after or without notice from the client, VERZ has the right to terminate the project and bill Client for the amount of work done. Any prior payment by Client is non-refundable.
- If the project is terminated, VERZ has the right to bill Client based on the amount of work done. Any prior payment by Client is non-refundable.
- Any delay or non-performance of quotation specifications beyond the reasonable control of the performing party shall not constitute a breach in contract, provided the delayed party has taken reasonable measures to notify the other party in writing.
Changes in Project Specifications
- Should Client desire to amend specifications after both parties have accepted the quotation, Client is required to submit a written request detailing the desired changes.
- VERZ will review and submit a written response to the request within 5 working days.
- Client acknowledges that all changes from the quotation terms will result in revisions to the timeline and cost of the project.
- In no event shall VERZ be held responsible for any damages, including but not limited to loss of revenue or profit in any way arising out of services performed by VERZ.
- VERZ is not liable for any failure or delay resulting from physical impediments, national or industry-wide changes to business policy beyond the control of VERZ.