SEO Terms and Conditions
These are the abridged Terms and Conditions of VERZ, which may be updated from time to time by notification in writing. Where a Quotation is executed by VERZ and the Client, the Quotation together with these Conditions (together “the Agreement”) will constitute a contract between the parties. Where there is any manifest inconsistency between the provisions of these Conditions and the Quotation, the provisions of the Quotation will apply. The terms and conditions of the Agreement shall apply as between the parties in respect of the matters described in the Quotation to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions that the Client purports to apply). Each Agreement entered into between the parties constitutes a separate distinct contract.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Please read these Terms and Conditions before (“Signing up”) on the Quotation. By (“Signing up”) you are agreeing to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the supply of all Services offered by VERZ DESIGN PTE LTD and/ or its associates, related parties, successors and assigns (collectively referred to as “VERZ”) to any persons (hereinafter referred to as “Client”, “you” or “your”) shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set
- Payment Terms
- The Client shall pay any and all amounts invoiced by VERZ in relation to the provision of Services in accordance with the following payment terms:
- Invoicing will be carried out over 4 stages.
- Invoice 1 will be issued upon acceptance of this quotation.
- Invoice 2 will be issued upon onsite completion.
- Invoices 3 (when hitting 1st milestone) and 4 (when hitting 2nd milestone) will be issued quarterly
- Payment is to be made within 7 days of VERZ’s submission of invoice.
- A service charge of S$200 per month is payable on all overdue balances. The Client will also be responsible for legal fees resulting from legal action against default in payment.
One of our core values is in maintaining high integrity with our employees and clients. You can rest assure that VERZ will continue to support your project until it has been completed, even when full payment has been made. We value your trust in us.
- Work Schedule and Completion Date
The VERZ system emphasizes efficiency through clear communication.
- VERZ will work expediently towards completing project and specifications within a reasonable timeline. However, at its option, Verz may extend the due date by a period not exceeding 21 days by submitting written notice to Client.
- If project is delayed for above 30 calendar days after or without notice from client, VERZ has the right to terminate the project and bill Client for the amount of work done. Any prior payment by Client is non-refundable.
- If project is terminated, VERZ has the right to bill Client based on the amount of work done. Any prior payment by Client is non-refundable.
- Any delay or non-performance of quotation specifications beyond the reasonable control of the performing party shall not constitute a breach in contract, provided the delayed party has taken reasonable measures to notify the other party in writing.
- Changes in Project Specifications
- Should Client desire to amend specifications after both parties have accepted the quotation, Client is required to submit a written request detailing the desired changes.
- VERZ will review and submit a written response to the request within 5 working days.
- Client acknowledges that all changes from the quotation terms will result in revisions to the timeline and cost of the project.
- Limited Liability
- In no event shall VERZ be held responsible for any damages, including but not limited to loss of revenue or profit in any way arising out of services performed by VERZ.
- VERZ is not liable for any failure or delay resulting from physical impediments, national or industry-wide changes to business policies beyond the control of VERZ.
- The Client is to grant VERZ access to ftp/cpanel/CMS and any other relevant aspects of the Website. The Client should do so by giving their VERZ Consultant the correct log in details.
- If, within one month of signing of this quotation, the Client prefers not to share Website access as per above with VERZ; the Client may opt for VERZ to send him/ her a separate document with instructions on how they or a representative appointed by them is to upload the relevant material for SEO. Client is to adhere to the instructions as they are conveyed in the document.
- Performance Guarantee
- VERZ guarantees to rank a percentage of the key phrases on page 1 of google.com.sg (pages from Singapore) within the milestone periods stated above, measured from onsite implementation. In the event that the percentage is not met, VERZ will provide SEO services free of charge until that performance milestone is hit.
- Performance guarantee will not apply under the following circumstances:
- Changes are made to the Website by parties other than VERZ that adversely affect Search Engine rankings of the Website (as determined by VERZ).
- The Website goes offline for reasons not caused by VERZ.
- The client engages, or has previously engaged other SEO activities that negatively affect the Website.
- Google updates its algorithm, and corresponding changes proposed by VERZ to accommodate this update are not implemented by client.
- Work is delayed through circumstances outside VERZ’s control.