Graphic Design Quotation Terms and Conditions
These are the abridged Terms and Conditions of VERZ, which may be updated from time to time by notification in writing. Where a Quotation is executed by VERZ and the Client, the Quotation together with these Conditions (together “the Agreement”) will constitute a contract between the parties. Where there is any manifest inconsistency between the provisions of these Conditions and the Quotation, the provisions of the Quotation will apply. The terms and conditions of the Agreement shall apply as between the parties in respect of the matters described in the Quotation to the exclusion of all other terms and conditions (including any terms and conditions that the Client purports to apply). Each Agreement entered into between the parties constitutes a separate distinct contract.
- Acceptance of Terms
- Please read these Terms and Conditions before (“Signing up”) on the Quotation. By (“Signing up”) you are agreeing to be bound by the terms and conditions of these Terms and Conditions.
- Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the supply of all Services offered by VERZ DESIGN PTE LTD and/ or its associates, related parties, successors and assigns (collectively referred to as “VERZ”) to any persons (hereinafter referred to as “Client”, “you” or “your”) shall be governed by the Terms and Conditions set
- Payment Terms
- The Client shall pay any and all amounts invoiced by VERZ in relation to the provision of Services in accordance with the following payment terms:
- 50% payable upon acceptance of this quotation. Work will commence upon receipt of deposit.
- Remaining 50% payable upon completion of project.
- An invoice will also be sent upon the completion of project; payment is to be made by the Client within 7 days of VERZ’s submission of an invoice.
- A service charge of S$200 per month is payable on all overdue balances. Client will also be responsible for legal fees resulting from legal action against default in payment.
One of our core values is in maintaining high integrity with our employees and clients. You can rest assure that VERZ will continue to support your project until it has been completed, even when full payment has been made. We value your trust in us.
- Copyrights and Trademarks
VERZ operates under a paradigm of mutual trust and accountability.
- VERZ only uses valid and original material in all design works. The Client may request for the originals of visual elements used as proof of validity.
- The Client guarantees that they have rightful permission to use all text, graphics, photos, designs, trademarks and other artworks sent to VERZ for the purpose of inclusion in web pages or other collaterals. The Client agrees to indemnify VERZ from any claim or suit arising from these elements supplied by the Client.
- Ownership of assembled works will be transferred to the Client upon full payment of fees. VERZ retains the right to showcase these elements in part, or in full as part of its portfolio.
- Limited Liability
- In no event shall VERZ be held responsible for any damages, including but not limited to loss of revenue or profit in any way arising out of services performed by VERZ.
VERZ is not liable for any failure or delay resulting from physical impediments, national or industry-wide changes to business policies beyond the control of VERZ.