To your clients and customers, your website is no longer merely a source of information where they find out about you. They’re looking for interactive ways to be engaged, and to be convinced of your capabilities. That’s where Verz Design comes in.
The Verz team is a market-savvy group of professionals who understand your business objectives and what it takes to fulfil them. We’re constantly up-to-date on important trends and best known methods in the digital marketing industry. On top of that, we have a capable team of designers who consistently produce attractive, creative designs, which are unique to you and your business.
What can Verz Design do for you?
To ensure we deliver the best, cost-efficient web solution that enhances your online visibility, drives traffic to your site, and boosts your enquiries; our website development processes abide by these fundamentals:
- Content Development – proofreading, organizing and editing contents to ensure that they are logical, accurate and concise.
- Accessibility – this ensures that viewers can access your website, whether they’re on a desktop, tablet, or mobile phone.
- Page Layout & Navigation – an intuitive navigational style and layout effectively guides viewers clearly through your communication process.
- Content Management – our CMS is robust and user-friendly, enabling you to easily update and manage your web contents.
- Search Engine Optimization – SEO will ensure your website is search-engine friendly and optimized.
Web Application Development
But that’s not all. Our team is also able to provide you these useful applications in your website to adequately engage your customers and plant your business firmly in their minds.
- Blog: Corporate blogs allow you to have meaningful conversations with your potential partners and customers.
- Discussion Board/Chat Room: A 2-way communication tool for customers and support teams to discuss issues and inquiries about products or services.
- News and Articles: A content managed news centre with content syndication (RSS) capabilities.
- Knowledge Base/Resource Centre: Enables distribution of documents such as PDFs or Word documents.
- Site Search: Visitors can quickly and easily find information they are looking for.
- Events Calendar: Site administrators can create and post events as well as create custom event forms allowing visitors to sign up online.
Scoping your requirements• In the initial phase, we find out more about your business,
your primary target audience, and your key value propositions
• We discuss the requirements and features you will need to include in your website