To help you drive your e-commerce website out of invisibility, we have gathered 10 tips that are sure to help you maximise the use of SEO in marketing your brand online.
- 6 Signs that says it’s Time to Hire an SEO Agency in Singapore
If you’re a Singapore business owner, then you know how time-consuming and challenging it can be to operate a company website.
- What Makes a Great Website?
If you are looking for ideas on how to create a great business or corporate website, you have landed at the right place and we hope these points can help you out.
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Choose WordPress for your CMS Website
But first, what is CMS?
In a nutshell, CMS stands for Content Management System and is a software that allows you to publish content on the web.
- 30 Sans Serif Fonts to Give Your Logo Designs a Unique and Modern Touch
We’ve said this already and we’ll say it again – logo is the face of your business. On contrary to what others say, it doesn’t solely represent you, but it plays a huge role in how customers perceive you as a brand; it gives them a first impression.
- Why is a Digital Branding Guide Useful for Your Business?
What is a Digital Branding Guide?
Style book, styling guide, branding guide, brand bible – terms may vary but basically, a branding guide is a comprehensive set of standards that enlist how a brand is properly represented in different applications.
- Employee of the Year 2017: Eric Shen
The reigning Mr. Verz 2017, Eric has always been regarded as the most charming gentleman you’ll meet in the company.
- Digital Branding: The Rise of Responsive Logos 101
Do You Know What Responsive Logos Are?
Responsive design has been associated with streamlining a myriad of contents and its layout to fit different screen sizes.
- Team Building: Laser Tag!
17 November 2017 marked the day we all had a blast… quite literally. We had left the office early to engage in a spartan event of sweat, gunfire, and utter destruction of muscles.
- The Branding Approach Towards Logo Design
What Exactly is a Logo?
A logo is a graphic element or icon that visually depicts your brand.
- Web Design Taboos to Avoid
Why is Web Design Important?
Good web design does not only refer to how attractive the website looks like; it should deliver good user experience and achieve successful conversions.