Contact us for a FREE consultation! OUR HOTLINE: +65 6841 1680
Enquiry for ecommerce website design & development

Springlilly Pte Ltd

Project Overview

Client Information

Lean ‘n Slim™ consists of primarily 55% green coffee bean extract with remaining 45% resistant starch from Metroxylon Sagu. Green coffee beans refer to coffee beans that have not been roasted. Green coffee beans contain a natural compound called Chlorogenic acid.

Chlorogenic acid is an antioxidant, which can slow down cell degeneration. It can also slow down the release of glucose into bloodstream, thus regulating blood glucose level, helps burn fat, limits the storage of fat, and is used for weight control.

www.leannslim.com

Top